Thursday, February 23, 2012

Featuring you!

Spotlight of the week:




Notice something different?  Starting this week, I'm going to be doing a Spotlight of the week!  What does that mean?  This will be the most viewed link on Mix it up Monday and will be featured at the top of this post :)  Now, this past week there were 110 links shared!  That is amazing and when I looked to see who the features were going to be, it surprised me to see how many times the links were clicked.  So I hope you all are getting some traffic from this party and thank you for continuing to make this party a success!


 The other features this week are:









Thank you all for sharing on Mix it up Monday.  
I hope you'll stop back next week too!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my danish......have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels great to be featured! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Lisa! I will certainly be joining you here weekly and hoping to see one of my dishes on your special page. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)