Featuring You!



Spotlight of the week:


Reese's Cheesecake Brownies from:
Susannah's Kitchen


Welcome to another week of Featuring You!  Our Spotlight of the Week goes to Susannah's Kitchen for sharing these delectable brownies.  They're a combination of peanut butter, cheesecake and brownies...how can you go wrong?  They look so good and the kids already informed me that I'll be making them soon :) As always there were so many wonderful projects and recipes shared at Mix it up Monday; I wish I could feature you all!  Thank you so much for sharing!



The features this week go to:


Lucky Irish Fairy Cakes from:
SugarBeams



A Collection of Signs from:
Full Circle Creations



 Strawberry Preserves Oatmeal Muffins from:
Crazy Thrifty Crafts



Thank you all for sharing at Mix it up Monday, 
I hope to see you next week too!


Pin It

Labels: ,