What an amazing week this has been. I was awarded five Versatile Blogger Awards! Serena from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch, Debbie from Life Is Sweets, Debbie from Debbie does Creations, Tiffany from My Crowded Kitchen and Allison from The French Whisk are the lovely ladies who passed this along to me! I cannot tell you how grateful I am to all of you. From the bottom of my heart I say thank-you!
Here's how the award works: Once you are awarded the Versatile Blogger award you are to:
- Thank the people who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
Now onto my nominations! They go to:
These are wonderful blogs! I hope you'll take a minute to stop by and see why I've nominated them. So seven things about me are:
- I'm married to my high school sweetheart and soon we'll be celebrating our 19th anniversary :)
- I can bake, however I'm not crafty at all! I try, but it just doesn't work out for me.
- My kids have all of the Call of Duty Black-Ops maps and I love to play them too!
- I love white Lillie's, they are the prettiest flower!
- I'm a procrastinator; I can't decide what to have on a pizza.
- I love to have neat cupboards. I have to have all my cans, boxes, spices, etc. lined up in neat rows. When they get out of order it bothers me a lot!
- Someday I hope to publish a cookbook. I'd love to publish one where others contribute their own recipes too...I love community style cookbooks.
Thank you all again for this award!
Labels: The Versatile Blogger Award