Thursday, April 5, 2012

Featuring You!



Spotlight of the Week!


 
Welcome to another week of Featuring You! Our Spotlight of the Week goes to Moogie & Pap for sharing this delightful Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake.  How about waking up to this on Easter morning...yum!  This week there were so many cute Easter recipes and projects; I hope you all got some inspiration from them.  Thank you all for sharing!



The features this week are:






Thank you all for sharing at Mix it up Monday,
I hope to see you next week too!




5 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Thanks so very much for the feature! I tweeted your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored! Thank you so very much! Happy Easter! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, the pizza bread is a little different and we both enjoyed. Happy Easter to you, Andi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, YUM!!! Such great features...I want to try them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these recipes look so good!
    I really love..doughnuts!

    Ive posted your blog button on my blog - I enjoy all the recipes that you post! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)