Thursday, August 16, 2012

Featuring You!


Spotlight of the Week! 

from My Biscuits Are Burning

Welcome to Featuring You!  The time I get to show off some amazing recipes and projects that you all shared this week at Mix it up Monday!  Our Spotlight of the Week goes to My Biscuits Are Burning for sharing these scrumptious No-Bake Butterscotch-Pretzel Bars.  They are decedent and require no baking, perfect for a summer treat! 



Our features this week are:



 






Thank you all for sharing at Mix it up Monday,
I hope to see you next week too!



5 comments:

  1. Wow! All of those look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my No-Bake Butterscotch-Pretzel Bars. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! :) Have a great weekend!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature. Have a great weekend Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful features Lisa. Those butterscotch pretzels bars are definitely calling my name today. Thanks for sharing these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)