Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CafePress!




Have you heard of CafePress?  I've heard of it before, but I've never really checked out what they offer...until now.  I didn't realize how many products you can personalize.  I have always wanted to get some stuff that is personalized with Flour Me With Love and now I can.  I look forward to seeing what all I can create.  Take a look at what they have to offer...I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised!


Here are some examples:


~design Custom T-Shirts~
men's, women's, kids, fanwear, workwear & a lot more!



~make custom products~  
cups, bags, totes, pet gear, even undies!



~party invitations~
Birthdays, engagements, tea parties, announcements



~funny Birthday invitations~
Over the Hill, special years, funny quotes



~Christmas Cards~
beautiful colors, ornaments, cards or invitations
 


If you happen to need a unique gift for someone or even yourself, make sure you check out CafePress.  Right now would be the perfect time to order all your holiday gifts!


Please note that I was not paid or compensated for this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)