Sunday, August 25, 2013

What's in your lunchbox?



Well it's back to school and that means a lot of lunches that I'll be packing!  My littlest one packs his lunch every day and I'm always looking for healthy new products to try.  His favorite cookies are fig newtons; I know, it's crazy for a seven year old, but he loves them!  Trying to find "healthy" ones is a task so most of the time I make them myself...until now! 



 I was recently introduced to Nature's Bakery and I'm so happy to have found this company!  They make Fig bars that are all natural, cholesterol free, dairy free and the ingredients are all ones that you can pronounce.  They are fresh, have a lot of filling, they're low-fat, Kosher certified, Non-GMO Project verified, vegan friendly, and contain 0 transfat.  Plus they offer a wide variety of flavors!  We tried these and honestly, they didn't last the day in our house.  All four kids loved them!  Look at all the scrumptious flavors:
 













These fig bars will be such a wonderful addition to the kids' lunches and will help me out tremendously.  I live in the country and I was so happy to have found them at my local grocery store for less than a dollar a pack!  Each pack includes two bars so that is a great deal.  Check the store locator to see if they're available in your area.


Please note:  I was not paid to do this post, however I received a sample to try.  The opinions expressed are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)