Make the Season Sweeter with HERSHEY’S® ~ Coupon



Horizontal Banner
This post brought to you by CVS. All opinions are 100% mine.


The holiday's are among us and that means it's time to bake!  A lot of my recipes use chocolate and the one I turn to is HERSHEY’S® because it's a brand I can trust.  I love when it's on sale or I have a coupon because that means I get to stock up!  Thanks to CVS you'll get a chance to share some holiday sweetness with a coupon; save up to $2.50 on two 8oz. bags of HERSHEY’S®, KISSES®, REESE’S® or ROLOS® candy at CVS.




HERSHEY’S® Holiday Savings
(Click for coupon)


Even though I bake a lot with chocolate, I love to eat it straight from the bag too!  Every holiday I have themed containers that I place on my coffee table and fill them up with our favorite treats.  The one that makes an appearance every time are HERSHEY’S® Milk Chocolate Nuggets with Toffee & Almonds.  These have to be the best chocolate ever!  I have to actually hide these because having four kids (and my husband!), they don't last long in my house.  Some of our other favorites are the KISSES® with Caramel, REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cups, HERSHEY’S® Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds...actually we like them all! 


If you need some baking inspirations here are a few examples which I use HERSHEY’S® candies in:

Almond Joy Brownie Bites


Inside Out Peanut Butter Cup


Double Chocolate Toffee Bread


Hidden Treasure Cookies


Don't forget to stop over to CVS to save, so you and your loved ones can have a HERSHEY’S® Happy Holiday.


Visit Sponsor's Site