Culina Measuring Cups


flourmewithlove.com

As you all know, I love to cook and I have to admit for the past 25 years I've used plastic measuring cups.  I have my big glass one that measures 4 cups at a time, however my the individual cups are plastic.  I'm sure you have them and you all know that the measurements wear off and leave you with a blank cup.  Plus a few of mine are stained and even melted!  Well that all changed once I received these new stainless steel cups from Culina.



I can't believe the difference in these cups and I must say, I love them.  They're heavy, they don't tip over, and they include a 3/4 C...something I've never had before!  Take a look:

  


As you can see, these are not your ordinary set of measuring cups.  They are by far the best I've used and will continue using from now on!  Would you like to have a set?  I hope so because I have a set for one of you too!   

Contest Closed!  Congratulations Theresa!

KEVIN KRIERJanuary 9, 2015 at 8:00 PM
i like culina on facebook under the name theresa krier, kpkrier@kci.net

Leave a comment (and your email) for one (or more) of the following:

"like" Culina on facebook

"like" Flour Me With Love on facebook

follow Culina on Pinterest

follow FMWL on Pinterest

follow Culina on Twitter

follow FMWL on Twitter


Contest is open to US residents and will end on  January 15; winner will be notified via email.

Please note:  This post is not compensated, however I was provided with a set of measuring cups.
  The opinions expressed are my own.


Labels: , , , ,