Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mix it up Monday Blog Party!


The blog party without rules!




Welcome to Mix it up Monday!  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  Ours started with a water line leak and the basement had water everywhere, but thankfully my husband fixed it and now we're all good.  We got to grill again and on Tuesday I'll have a special offer for you so I hope you'll stop back and see...it's the perfect gift just in time for Father's Day.  Thanks for sharing and I hope you all have a lovely week!





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for always hosting such a great party!! This week I'm sharing a simple 3 ingredient cookie made with Sunflower Seed Butter for those that can't have nuts.
    I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely party!! hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting this great link up! Have a wonderful week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty for hosting!
    Some great links here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)