Tuesday, June 2, 2015

dripthat ~ share videos and photos when and with who you want!


Dripthat App


I was recently introduced to the new app (dripthat) that allows you to share photos and videos when and with who you want.  You can choose to share all at once or over a specified period of time.  This is quite different from any other social network because you can specify minutes, hours, days, even weeks as to when you will "drip" your photos and videos.  Plus you can share with a private group or the entire world...it's up to you! 

 

I've been using this app for a few days and it is really neat!  My site shows step-by-step photo tutorials (which you all know) and on other social sharing sites I get to share one picture, or I have to share one at a time.  On dripthat I get to choose how many pictures, in what order and at whatever time frame I want.  



I did one the other day which had five photos.  I chose what order I wanted to share them, and then I decided to share them over a time frame of twenty minutes.  Therefore every four minutes a picture was shared on my account.  So as you can see they take the time you choose and divide that by the number of pictures and that gives you your "drip" time.  There are so many different ways you can share:

  • Chop up your kitchen tutorial videos into drips to avoid information overload to your followers
  • Share food reviews and pictures of dishes in drips to keep followers interested and wanting to know more
  • Story tell with a mash up of photos and videos that unfold over time, building anticipation for the conclusion; great for staging your favorite recipe or dish

If you'd like more information and stay up to date then make sure you follow along on Twitter and Facebook.

You can also check out the video to learn how to use the app to the fullest: https://youtu.be/xWIiotlW_qQ
 

This information is on behalf of dripthat.

Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.

This information is on behalf of dripthat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)