Thursday, September 3, 2015

My lunch, My Way with Wet Ones! #WishIHadAWetOnes

#WishIHadAWetOnes
#WishIHadAWetOnes, flourmewithlove.com

Back to school means packing lots of lunches and making sure my son doesn't get bored with them!  I'll pack him a lunch with a sandwich that's cut out with a cute cookie cutter, or make him skewers of meats and cheeses, or even a thermos full of soup.  I'm always trying to keep things different, interesting and delicious.




One of his favorites is when I take a slice of pickle and a slice of cheese then roll a slice of ham around them.  It's something so simple, but so delicious!  He loves that he can pick them up, take a bite, and enjoy...simple finger food.  I also toss in some of his other favorites like cucumber slices, a yogurt, a cheese stick, fruit, a drink and I can't forget the Wet Ones #WishIHadAWetOnes.


When I pack the Wet Ones I feel confident that his hands are clean before he eats and when he's done as well.  They clean 99.99% of germs and with their aloe formula his hands don't dry out or get irritated.  I know his hands are clean and ready to dig into his lunch that's made his way!



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)