Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Featuring You!


Spotlight of the Week!


Welcome to featuring you!  Our Spotlight of the Week goes to Cookin and Craftin for sharing this delicious Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, and Bacon side dish.  All three of these are delicious by themselves so I bet they are scrumptious together in one dish!  We had another wonderful week with so many recipes and projects so I hope you got lots of inspiration.  I hope you have a great week!


 Our features this week are:


I quit sugar...and what happened 1 year later!
from  The Practical Mom



Oven Baked Sliders
from Don't Sweat the Recipe  



Thankful Turkey
from C.R.A.F.T.  


Thank you all for sharing,
I hope to see you next week too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)