Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Marie Callender's Comfort from Home Project #ComfortsFromHome


 Marie Callender's Comfort from Home Project #ComfortsFromHome
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marie Callender's. 
The opinions and text are mine.

Marie Callender's Comfort from Home Project #comfortsfromhome

I am so excited to tell you that Marie Callender's is gearing up to re-launch the Comforts from Home Project by bringing the comforts of home to those who protect America every day...the brave men and women in the U.S. military.  I know the challenges that military families encounter because my husband is a veteran so I've been there.  Having that warm comfort from home is always a welcoming feeling and Marie's does just that.  



Marie Callender's Comfort from Home Project #comfortsfromhome


Marie Callender's provides a delicious and comforting meal to your family, and now they are teaming up with USO to support USO Operation Celebration™.  Every time you enter a code from a specially-marked package of Marie Callender’s meals or desserts, Marie Callender’s will make a donation to the USO to support USO Operation Celebration™.   Marie Callender's Comforts from Home project makes it easy for you and me to help support the brave men and women of this country!



Right now they are also having a photo challenge on Facebook where you submit a photo of what home means to you.  For me, my family and my dogs are my comfort from home.  Once you submit a photo and use the hashtag #ComfortsFromHome Scripps Network will donate $1 to the USO. That's $1 for every photo submitted (up to $10,000).  



Plus your photo may be featured on one of the following shows: 


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marie Callender's. 
The opinions and text are all mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)