Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Featuring you!


Spotlight of the Week!

I love a DIY trash to treasure project like this Upcycled Goodwill Purse Makeover - a great Thrift Store Find! It was easy to create this fun fashion accessory with a few extra dollars! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM 

Welcome to featuring you!  Our Spotlight of the Week goes to OhMy!Creative for sharing this adorable Goodwill Purse Upcycle MakeoverI love shopping at thrift stores and I know my daughter would love if I made one of these for her!  Thanks for sharing this week, I hope you enjoy the features!


 
 Our features this week are: 

 
Living the Gourmet: Grilled Beef Ribeye Steaks with Hasselback Potatoes & Roasted Vegetables ft. ButcherBox 



 



Want a fun snack your kids will love? Try my Back Yard Bug Snacks...sure to please even the pickiest little eater in your house! 


See you next week too! 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)