Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Featuring You!


Spotlight of the Week! 

how to make homemade butter | teachmama.com 

Welcome to featuring you!  Our Spotlight of the Week goes to Teach Mama for showing us How to Make Butter at Home.  I love easy science projects like this because the kids don't even realize they are learning and they're also having fun.  Thanks for sharing this week!

 
Our features this week are: 


 





 





This layered Tropical Smoothie recipe is delicious and refreshing, a great way to start any morning! 


See you next week too! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; google connection problems

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)