With the kids back to school Cinnabon shares a quick, easy and delicious recipe!
It's hard to believe school is back in session! My kids don't mind going to school, actually they enjoy it. When they got home from their first day I wanted to make them an extra special snack. They love Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls so when I saw this recipe, I knew it would be the perfect treat. It was simple to make, fun for them to eat, and the perfect way to end their first day!
Ingredients are as follows:
1 can (7.3
oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with icing
chocolate hazelnut spread
strawberry preserves or jam
assorted candy sprinkles
1. Heat waffle maker; lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. Separate dough and set the icing aside.
3. Place 1 or 2 rolls on the heated waffle maker; close.
4. Bake about 2 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from waffle maker and repeat with remaining rolls.
6. Cut waffles in half; carefully insert 1 small wooden skewer into each waffle half.
7. Serve waffle dippers warm with included cinnamon roll icing, chocolate hazelnut spread, preserves, and candy sprinkles.
8. Dip into assorted sides, and enjoy!
Labels: breakfast, Cinnabon, cinnamon rolls, dessert