Capresso is sponsoring this giveaway, however the opinions expressed are my own.
I am an avid coffee drinker; espresso, latte, cappuccino, iced...I love them all! I started drinking coffee when I went to college and still drink it today, actually a lot more. When I'm out and about I like to buy a latte or cappuccino and sometimes that can get quite expensive. Until now; I am able to make all the delicious coffee drinks at home with the Capresso Cafe'Pro: a professional Espresso and Cappuccino Machine.
- Includes two espresso filters; one for convenience, one for control. Choose the one that's right for you
- The double spout espresso filter creates an optimal brew, quickly and easily; brews 1 or 2 espressos at a time
- The bottomless espresso filter lets you brew barista style and perfect your technique
- Advanced pump boiler maintains a reservoir of hot water at the perfect temperature for faster and more consistent results
- State-of-the-art boiler increases brewing pressure and temperature stability
- 15 bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin layer of foam that is the mark of a perfectly brewed espresso
- Commercial style power frother for perfectly foamed or steamed milk for delicious cappuccinos and lattes
- 42-oz, removable water container
- Large, integrated cup warming tray
- Indicator lights for "Off/On" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Easy to clean removable stainless steel drip tray
- Coffee scoop/tamper included
This little machine is amazing and it's literally like having a coffee shop at your house. We've made espresso, cappuccino, but my favorite are the lattes! In a matter of minutes I get to have a delicious, creamy latte and save a lot of money by not buying them when I'm out. The kids love the cappuccino and my husband loves the espresso. I've even made these drinks with ground coffee and they turn out just as good!
Would you like to have one of your own?
Enter the giveaway below...one lucky winner will be chosen!
Labels: Capresso, coffee, giveaway