Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies without flour!
‘Tis the season for cookies, carbs and weight gain… Not this year! With
Zone Manhattan’s Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies you do not need to sacrifice nutrition to satisfy your sweet tooth. These cookies are made without flour and uses honey instead of sugar,
which will allow for a whole new approach on snacking during the
Makes about 24 cookies
Ingredients are as follows:
1 c. unsalted creamy peanut butter (can substitute by using almond butter or sunflower seed butter)
1/3 c. honey
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix peanut butter, honey, egg , baking soda and salt until fully incorporated, then add chocolate chips.
3. Drop cookies on baking sheet tray using a spoon or cookie scoop.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
5. Let cookies sit on sheet tray for about 10 minutes.
6. Then transfer to wire cooling rack.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Zone Manhattan ~ ready-made chef prepared meals delivered fresh to each customer’s door every morning.
Labels: chocolate chip, cookies, low-carb, peanut butter