When you’re bootstrapping a startup, it’s normal to have times when you feel stuck. Discouraged. And in way over your head.
Which is probably why so many startups fail in the early years. It’s hard to predict the bumps and roadblocks you’ll hit along the way, but of course, you’re willing to do whatever it takes to make things happen.
- Start and run your business lean.
- Hustle hard until you hit your stride.
- Study and learn from smart entrepreneurs who’ve gone before.
But you’re up against a lot of challenges, too.
- Maybe you’ve got great ideas but you’re lacking the specific business know-how.
- Money is probably tight.
- Your time is stretched thin.
- You’re bombarded with information but not sure who to listen to or what to do next.
- You want to do things right and to do that, you need to learn from the best.
It’s a complete library of business and startup resources on all the topics you need to round out your business and avoid crucial mistakes along the way.
It contains 58 eBooks and 12 eCourses, all created by experienced business owners who’ve been there, done that, and really know their stuff. These hand-picked resources are designed to address each part of your startup journey with all the right tactics, tools, strategies and business helps to guide you on the road to success.
- The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Jeff Goldenberg and Mark Hayes)
- The Lean Brand (Jeremiah Gardner)
- Born to Win (Zig Ziglar)
- Booked (Josh Turner)
- Getting Started
- Lead Generation
- Getting Sales
- Product Creation
With a product value of over $3,300, it was carefully curated to give entrepreneurs like you an edge as you build your business. At just $97 for the entire bundle, it’s less than you’ll pay for many monthly membership sites or online business courses.
As an added bonus, along with the products in the bundle you’ll receive free access to premium online software services to support your business, like ConvertKit, ClickFunnels, SamCart, and Thinkific, worth over $900!
Don’t just survive the startup journey. Get the roadmap and guidance you need to make your business thrive.
Please note this post contains affiliate links where I earn a commission if you buy via the links; thank you for supporting my site!