Friday, November 22, 2013

Make the Season Sweeter with HERSHEY’S® ~ Coupon



Horizontal Banner
This post brought to you by CVS. All opinions are 100% mine.


The holiday's are among us and that means it's time to bake!  A lot of my recipes use chocolate and the one I turn to is HERSHEY’S® because it's a brand I can trust.  I love when it's on sale or I have a coupon because that means I get to stock up!  Thanks to CVS you'll get a chance to share some holiday sweetness with a coupon; save up to $2.50 on two 8oz. bags of HERSHEY’S®, KISSES®, REESE’S® or ROLOS® candy at CVS.




(Click for coupon)


Even though I bake a lot with chocolate, I love to eat it straight from the bag too!  Every holiday I have themed containers that I place on my coffee table and fill them up with our favorite treats.  The one that makes an appearance every time are HERSHEY’S® Milk Chocolate Nuggets with Toffee & Almonds.  These have to be the best chocolate ever!  I have to actually hide these because having four kids (and my husband!), they don't last long in my house.  Some of our other favorites are the KISSES® with Caramel, REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cups, HERSHEY’S® Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds...actually we like them all! 


If you need some baking inspirations here are a few examples which I use HERSHEY’S® candies in:





Don't forget to stop over to CVS to save, so you and your loved ones can have a HERSHEY’S® Happy Holiday.


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)