Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mix it up Monday ~ The Blog Party Without Rules!


Mix it up Monday; the blog party without rules...just fun! 
Mix it up Monday; no rules, just fun!
Welcome to Mix it up Monday, the blog party that doesn't have any rules because I want everyone to have fun without the fuss!  I hope your weekend went well.  We celebrated another birthday, bought a few new board games and had fun with the kids.  The weather was a lot chiller so we ended up inside, but we still had fun with the new games we bought.  Do you guys still play board games?  Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite one is.  I'd love to buy some more.

One quick note: 
I'm giving away this  beautiful 9 inch square  Anolon Vesta Ceramic Baker  
so I hope you'll stop over and enter to win! 
Let's get the party started and I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

 
An InLinkz Link-up

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! I’m loving your party! Thank you for hosting. Please join us tonight at our party that starts at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)