Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday Survival Guide! #HolidayNecessities #CG






We all want our guests to feel as warm and welcome as possible.  I like to make sure I add a few special touches to do so.  Even the simplest thing as adding a decorative tissue box can make a world of difference.  Let me show you a few tips that I like to incorporate into my guest room. 



On the night stand I like to take a decorative runner, fold it in half, add a candle, and a Kleenex® Perfect Fit Facial Tissue.  I love how they come in beautiful, decorative designs and the new slim canister is ideal for any small space so they fit perfectly!


I also like to add a decorative touch to the top of the dresser, and even though I put tissues on the night stand, I like to add a Kleenex® Holiday Oval on top of here too.  The oval-shaped box adds extra sophistication to the room, and you can never have enough tissue's during the winter.


I can't forget about the guest bath either.  I don't know about you, but I'm not crazy about asking my host for extra roll of toilet paper when I need it, and I'm sure my guests don't either.  That's why I like to put a little basket beside the vanity that has an extra roll of Scott® 1100 toilet paper in it.  This way the guests don't have to ask, and I don't have to worry about them running out.  Scott® 1100 toilet paper has 100 FREE sheets per roll for even more long-lasting value and performance.


I like to pick up all of my Holiday Necessities at Walmart, and I always use my Ibotta App so I can save on these great products! Right now you can get:

• $1 off Cottonelle 12-ct or larger

• $1 off Scott 12-ct or larger

• $1 off Viva 6-ct or larger
• Buy two products and get an extra dollar back


This time of year it's nice to save a little money, don't you think? 


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)