Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mocha Iced Coffee Custard Cups




I love coffee and I'm always thinking of new ways to use it my recipes...like I need any more caffeine! Summer usually means I drink a lot of iced coffee and since I've been introduced to International Delight Iced Coffee I've been drinking a lot of it, I love the Mocha!  I also love custards so I decided to make Mocha Iced Coffee Custard Cups with fresh whipped cream on top.  You get that wonderful coffee flavor with the creamy custard texture.  This is so simple to make...all you need is Iced Coffee and eggs...and whipped cream/cocoa if you want a pretty garnish. 



Ingredients are as follows:

2 C International Delight Iced Coffee, I used Mocha
3 eggs
fresh whipped cream and cocoa powder to garnish 


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease 4 six inch ramekins.


Whisk eggs until fluffy; set aside.


In a saucepan, over medium heat, scald the iced coffee.


Slowly whisk the iced coffee into the eggs, do not go fast or the eggs will scramble.


Continue until completely incorporated.


Pour into greased ramekins.


Place ramekins into another dish and fill that dish half ways up with water. 


Bake for 30-35 minutes; until the custard is set and pulls away from the sides.


Remove from water, place in the fridge and allow to cool. When you're ready to serve place a dollop of fresh whipped cream on top, sprinkle on a dash of cocoa powder and enjoy!


 
What's Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight.  Share your ID flavor at

  http://whatsyourid.com

You can also visit International Delights
  FacebookTwitter, PinterestInstagramYouTube


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.