Featuring You!


Spotlight of the Week! 

Maple Cinnamon Vanilla Cupcake Latte Macchiato Recipe 

Welcome to featuring you!  Our Spotlight of the Week goes to Major Hoff takes a Wife  for sharing this scrumptious Maple Cinnamon Vanilla Cupcake Latte Macchiato.  I love coffee so this is on my list to try especially since I just got a new espresso machine.  I'm loving all the Fall recipes and ideas...thank so much for sharing this week! 


Our features this week are:  


Cat and Mouse Halloween Costume Pairing
from Sandy a La Mode

Mommy and me cat and mouse costumes 


Honey Maple Bourbon Glazed Carrots Recipe 

from Creative Cynchronicity

bourbon glazed carrots  

Creamy Tomato Soup 

from Creative Cain Cabin

 
Simple Creamy Tomato Soup | In under 20 minutes you can have delicious homemade soup ready to server on a cold winters day with items from your pantry  

I can't wait to see you next week too!