Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mix it up Monday!

Mix it up Monday, the blog party without rules! 


Welcome to Mix it up Monday, did everyone have a nice weekend? Do you have a long weekend due to the holiday?  The kids are off school for three days so we are pretty excited.  Today we made beef jerky and yogurt...two of our favorite things to eat!  If you haven't tried making homemade yogurt, give it a try, it's simple and the taste is amazing.  Please share what you've been doing, I can't wait to take a look. 

 I hope you all have a wonderful week and thanks so much for sharing!


Today is a random link-up so the links will rotate every time a new one is added; 
this way everyone will get a chance to be on top! 


4 comments:

  1. I've never made homemade yogurt, but have made homemade cheese from yogurt :) Hope your weekend was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing rumors that making your yogurt at home is easy... now I've proven that it's true. :D I might try that myself. Thanks for the party & I love that the links are in random order. Yay! Have a fab week! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this amazing blog hop this week!! 🌻🐓

    ReplyDelete
  4. We homeschool and debated about taking today off but decided we'd rather wait and take Wednesday off instead.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave one :)